VACUUM MECHANICAL VAPOR COMPRESSION EVAPORATORS TECHNOLOGY
The AQUANET Evaporation System, developed by SPL, SL is designed to solve the problem in-situ caused by the waste generated by wastewater from production processes, especially those from degreasing or emulsions exhausted.
The evaporation of this industrial water is a good alternative, collecting and purifying in the same process in which they occur. Today it is possible in almost all cases the process of reintroducing into the distillate by a water treatment system. For all this, we see that a water treatment site has numerous advantages: a saving in water consumption, such as reduced pollutant discharge, with corresponding savings.
The equipment is designed to work continuously (24 hours/7 days) as core of recovery of all waste water, or with another machine that you want to be kept free of debris during their working time.
The concentrates varies according to their percentage in the original fluid. For degreasing water containing between 1-3 percent oil, concentrates vary from 2.5 to 5%.
AQUANET evaporator is designed as a vacuum evaporator unique technology that incorporates the technology of mechanical vapor compression, with applications ranging from desalination of sea water to the space industry. Evaporation by mechanical vapor compression trying to recover the latent heat of condensation of the distillate as a source of heating of the liquid to evaporate. To this end, the temperature of steam generated in the evaporation, is increased by compression of the steam itself. Thus, the superheated steam can be recycled through a heat exchanger evaporator itself achieving a dual objective: Saving energy for evaporation and to prevent the cooling medium for the condensation (cooling tower, etc.).
Energy consumption is 50-60 Kwh. per 1000 litres of distilled water. This consumption is to assume about 3% of the external costs of waste management. The amortization is usually made in less than eight months.
SPECIFICATIONSThe equipment consists of the following (depending on model):
- Vacuum evaporation tank comprising:
- Shell itself in stainless steel.
- Mist separator elements in stainless steel.
- Maximum and minimum vibration levels in stainless steel.
- Temperature Controls.
- Heat exchanger in stainless steel.
- Vacuum pump rust resistant material Ni-Resist, with 16 speeds controlled by the PLC through electronic speed variator.
- Stainless steel pump cavitation resistant to forced circulation in order to promote evaporation and especially the cleaning of the heat exchanger.
- Digital control of vacuum.
- Pre-heat exchanger in stainless steel.
- Electrical cabinet control.
- Metal supporting structure
- PLC process control with keyboard or touch screen icon.
- Digital thermostat.
- Volumetric pump system of adding chemicals.
- Automatic unloading system.
- Automatic loading system.
- Tank cleaning automatic system and automatic levels.
- Ability to work with various types of wastewater automatically.
- Automatic working 24 hours / day, 7 days per week.
- Very low power consumption in evaporation (50-60 kwh/m3), approximately 30% compared with the Heat Pump.