TECNOLOGY: "BUBBLE FILM" ZERO DISCHARGE EVAPORATORS FOR INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER
The AQUANET Evaporation System, designed to deal with in-situ the problem caused by the waste generated by wastewater from production processes, especially those from degreasing or EMULSIONS EXHAUSTED.
The equipment is designed to work continuously (24 hours/7 days) as core of recovery of all waste water, or with another machine that you want to be kept free of debris during their working time.
The dried concentrate obtained varies according to their percentage in the original fluid. For degreasing water containing between 1-3% oil, concentrates vary from 2.5 to 5%. This AQUA.NET evaporator is conceived as a unique technology that incorporates physical properties in a joint operation. In this way we take advantage of energy savings involving the unforced natural evaporation and condensation, and allows significant energy savings and energy demand for water phase change from liquid to gas is too high.
- Unforced Natural Evaporation.
- Condensation of vapours in closed chambers.
The equipment works on the physical properties of the mixture of air and water vapor. For the calculation of its operation works with the psychometric curves of the mixture of air and water vapor.
But the big news that incorporate these equipment is to produce the evaporation of waste water at temperatures below the boiling point by a stream of hot air driven, which acts as a vehicle for loading and unloading of the water vapor. As the temperatures of air transport are conducted between 80-90 º C, not given the opportunity to volatile vapors evaporate and condense.
This property of these equipment allows distilled waters are virtually free of volatile condensates and oil values and COD really low.
The equipment consists of the following (depending on model):
- Evaporation tank comprising:
- Shell itself in stainless steel.
- Stainless steel heating elements.
- Maximum and minimum vibration levels in stainless steel.
- Temperature controls in stainless steel.
- Side channel blowers air cooler.
- Radiator external forced air cooling.
- Metal supporting structure.
- Electrical cabinet control.
- PLC process control with keyboard or touch screen icon.
- Digital thermostats in series.
- Volumetric or timed system of adding chemicals.
- Automatic discharge system.
- Automatic suction system.
- Tank automatic cleaning system and automatic levels.
Evaporation process by airflow
The machine takes air from the outside by suction side channel blowers. This air passes through the liquid to distill it. As additional operation and to encourage action led air evaporator, the liquid is heated to a temperature of 85 º C.
This air comes from the outside at a temperature of 20 º C and 60% relative humidity, suffers an energy increase of approximately 150 kJ / kg dry air, which leads to an approximate temperature of 80-90 º C and 28% relative humidity.
To get the condensed water vapor, a radiator cooling airflow is moved by a fan outside. This element cools the exhaust air through the action of a fan, which moves a flow of outside air through the radiator cells.